0. I bought it – I own it.
1. The digital pricing model is low price, high volume.
2. Copyright is just as valid in a digital world.
3. Companies and individuals should benefit from their creative efforts.
4. Rights protection measures must penalise the guilty not the innocent.
5. Cross-platform, open standard compliance is the starting, not the end, point.
6. Free cannot compete with great value-added service.
7. Pathfinders, not Gatekeepers, are the secret to success.
See The Digital Rights Manifesto website.