He has a bit about it in his blog. He lists the 7 points from the article:
1. Obscurity is a far greater threat to authors and creative artists than piracy.
2. Piracy is progressive taxation.
3. Customers want to do the right thing, if they can.
4. Shoplifting is a bigger threat than piracy.
5. File sharing networks don’t threaten book, music, or film publishing. They threaten existing publishers.
6. “Free” is eventually replaced by a higher-quality paid service.
7. “There’s more than one way to do it.”
Well worth a read.